San Diego - Edinburgh Sister City Society Scholarships
Deadline: May 1, 2020
The San Diego-Edinburgh Sister City Society Scholarship is an award of $750 paid directly to the successful applicant to be applied toward tuition or books. At least one scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis.
· The applicant must meet the following criteria:
· The applicant must be of Scottish ancestry.
· The applicant must be a college-bound, San Diego County senior or a San Diego County college student with a 3.0 or better GPA at the time of the application.
· The applicant must be pursuing a degree.
· The applicant must be enrolled in a two or four-year accredited educational institution, College or University for the first time in the fall following high school graduation.
· The applicant agrees to use any scholarship funds awarded only at the accredited educational institution for tuition or books within twelve months of the award.
· See Mr. Stewart in the Counseling Office for an application.